- Mommy needs a pedicure
- Daddy's left arm is more tan than the right because he drives around town all day making sales calls
- We spend more time at the park than in our house
- The grill seems to be always on
- Indoor chores get neglected
- Neighbors are friendlier
- Last day of pre-school for the year (today--yikes!)
- Trips to the lake looming
- Smiling faces at the pool
- Picnics with Dad...
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Raising daughters won't always be this easy, but these girls learned a valuable lesson very early in life.....rainy days look better if you're wearing really cute shoes...
Lilly, quick to tell me that she couldn't get her hair wet--"It be ruined mommy"
Oh, my Addy, those eyes melt your mama's heart
Lilly giving me her 'up-to-no-good' look
"Mom, I see one, two, three, four, million WOOOORRRRMMMS"-Addy
My rainy days are better when I'm hanging with this pair!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
-I'd have my fingernails painted with something besides sidewalk chalk and finger-paints
-I'd sleep more and worry less
-I wouldn't have the opportunity to watch my parents and my in-laws be grandparents
-I'd read more books and fewer blogs
-I'd travel more, but not have an excuse to travel to places like the Children's Museum or the zoo
-My house would be cleaner with a lot less room for play
-I'd have more money in my bank account, but less investment in my heart
(thanks Amanda W. for the idea of this post and to A & L for giving me the gift of being a mom!)
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Addy & Uncle Jon
Posted by Aimee at 8:50 PM