Thursday, September 27, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
Friday, September 14, 2007
The year of the babies continues with Jacob Michael Dumas--born yesterday at 7:30 a.m. 6 lbs, 13 oz to proud parents Michelle & Paul Dumas. Jacob is ADORABLE and can definately date Addy or Lilly when Dad says it's okay to date, so that is looking like it will be around 2028. Welcome to the World Jacob!
As for a Lilly & Addy update, we had their 4 week check-up and everyone is healthy and gaining weight. Lilly, who was born 4 lbs. 15 is now 7 lbs 2 oz and Addy, who was born 4 lbs. 4 oz is now 6 lbs 8 oz. The doctor was very pleased with their progress!
9. You leave the house without realizing that you have baby throw-up or even baby poop on your clothes.
8. When buying things for yourself you translate the cost into how many diapers or formula that money could buy.
7. You take an average of 10 pictures a day and your convinced people want to see that many pictures of your sleeping babies.
6. You'll occasionally call a friend in the middle of the day, knowing they are at work, so you can hear their voice-mail and talk to a grown-up.
5. You've never been more excited about season premiere month (and TiVo for that matter).
4a. You will be amazed at how excited you get about a burp after a big bottle or a B.M. (4b. You use the acronym BM for bowel movement).
3. You forget how you filled your days before your babies were born.
2. A walk around the neighborhood, a trip to the doctor, a lap around Target--all milestones.
1. You carry around a brag book of pictures, not only because you have beautiful babies, but in case someone asks you when you are due.
Monday, September 10, 2007
So, the girls had their pictures professionally taken by Kate at This Little Light Photography. She put them up on her blog at http://littlelightphoto.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/double-trouble/