Friday, October 29, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
On the hayride
Addy, typically too busy for pictures
Lilly finally got on! After watching for a while, with Daddy by her side, she was willing!
They weren't overly enthusiastic for this contraption, but entertained us nonetheless!
All smiles--fun family day!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Posted by Aimee at 2:28 PM
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
- "Dad, is tommowow a school day or an errrrrrannnnd day?"--Lilly
- "Mommy, are you and Daddy the best friends?"--Addy
- "Do all kids got a Ga Ga Jody?"--Addy
- "ADDISON GRACE ASH, DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY YOU MAKE YOUR MOMMY"--Lilly (classic, right?)
- "You gotta eat your brocli so you can be big and strong and drive the big-school bus to school."--Addy
- "I have a new house in the woods with a new mommy, new daddy, a baby brother and flamingos and cookies."--Addy
- (Talking about a friends' recent trip to Disney) "I know that Mickey and Minnie and Daisy and Pluto live at Disney world in their clubhouse, but what about Petey?" --Lilly
- "Mommy, I don't feel good, I have a (insert physical/fake cough)"--Lilly
These girls are cracking. me. up.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
I continue to feel as though there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done and I'm waiting for the "slow" that is supposed to come with fall, so forgive a very short update! Our pre-school drama has gotten much less dramatic, as long as I promise a cookie from the bakery next to the pre-school as a reward for good behavior. I've begun tackling projects that have been on the 'to-do' list I wrote back in March (and by tackling I mean paying someone to tackle). The girls are napping less, waking earlier and staying up later, so my productivity level has dramatically decreased. I can't believe I'm supposed to have Halloween costumes ready for our first party NEXT week! Laundry seems never-ending and as soon as one meal in my kitchen is cleaned up, it's time to start the next. The joys of motherhood, right??? Speaking of meals, I should begin thinking about dinner....
Here are a few pictures I haven't shared yet from Jeremy's company picnic in September-enjoy!