Monday, May 21, 2012

A Time to Shine

We had the girls' dance recital a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting on the 'professional' video, so I didn't take any video of the day. I did however, remember to record one of their last class sessions. One of the things I LOVE about the studio they take classes at, is that the instructor gives each child a time to shine in her own way. This is illustrated by their 'spotlight' dance at the end of each class. She lets them dance, for as long as they want, all by themselves, while everyone else cheers them on. She ends the dance with a big hug from her and a big hug from mom! Too cute!


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Jeremy - The girls have picked up some of your smooth moves;) Lucky girls!

Brooke said...

I love that Lilly took her time and Addy's video was a 11 seconds ... too cute!!