Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Cupcakes Turn 2!

Addy & Lilly turn 2 next week and I'll spare you all the "I can't believe it's been 2 years since they've been in my belly" talk and get on with the good stuff! We moved the party up because they will be making their flower girl debut next week and Daddy's birthday is this week, so we'll be spending 10 days starting Thursday at the Lake! So, 9 days early it was.
We decided to do a party in the park because they both LOVE being outside and honestly, I wasn't sure I was up for 14 kids wrecking havoc in my house. The park worked out great with only a few bumps in the plans. Weather was BEAUTIFUL and we were surrounded by all our family and friends who LOVE our kiddos! Who can ask for more?

Cast & Crew of the Cupcake Party (top to bottom, left to right): Max L., Jack W., Jacob D., Jaxson J., Audrey S., Chase E., Mallory C., Cooper E., Tyson J., Ben S., Dakota J. & Evan S.
Complete with Cupcake invitations, cupcake outfits, cupcake cakes and cupcake bags as favors (I love a good theme and this one was fun!), we had a great time. Of course, the stars of the show were Addy & Lilly:
I had to include a rare picture of my girlfriends and our munchkins! Love you girls!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although a little overwhelmed at the moment I just cannot resist saying what a fantastic party it turned out to be--all the children got on so well and were absolutely the cutest,best behaved and best dressed children and babies I have ever seen---no tears,lots of laughs,great food and absolutely the VERY BEST company. Singing could use some practice though!!!
Grandpa(gaga) Ian

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Addy & Lilly! I really cannot believe they are 2 already:) I love your cupcake outfits - - the actual cupcakes look delish. Looks like it was a fabulous party. I cannot wait to see you girls and celebrate your second year of life:) Happy early birthday Jeremy!

Anonymous said...

You may want to spare us the 'I can't believe they're 2'..but I won't. I CAN NOT believe they're 2! Crazy how time flies!

Congrats on a beautiful family. So when are numbers 3 and 4 coming along?! Tee, hee!

Jillian said...

Sounds like a great party! I LOVE the cupcake cakes, how cute, I'm hoping those were purchased and not homemade :)

Jillian said...

And I love Lilly's hair pulled back like that, she looks so cute!

Aimee said...

Oh, my friend Jillian, you are too funny--of course I made the cakes, stayed up all night the night before the party....

mamalouise said...

Their party was perfect! So much fun! JD loves Addy and Lilly and is working REALLY hard to be able to say their names! He lights up when he sees them! PS-I am gonna need the original of that swing picture...no hurry though I know this week is crazy!

Andrea said...

So fun! I think it's crazy that I've been reading your blog for over 2 years! Where in the world has the time gone!?

Laura and Jeremy said...

What fun!!! Congrats on another year! The girls are adorable as ever.

The Murray Crew said...

CANNOT believe Addy and Lilly are TWO! Seriously? I feel like my boys just turned two...Gracious, they were right about time flying after kids! Catching up on your blog today and smiling at all the wonderful pix and memories!

Big Hugs